TekkitKraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a brand new Tekkit server with a very friendly staff and user base. We have towny, so you can make your own town or join others that are already there! IP-68.233.236.212:25565

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I didnt know where to post this but can you ban the destruction catalyst.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tyxy7

I didnt know where to post this but can you ban the destruction catalyst. Empty
PostSubject: I didnt know where to post this but can you ban the destruction catalyst.   I didnt know where to post this but can you ban the destruction catalyst. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 7:11 pm

Me and a few others would like to ban the catalyst. People are getting passed land claims and using it to steal our items.
Back to top Go down
dodo459

PostSubject: Re: I didnt know where to post this but can you ban the destruction catalyst.   I didnt know where to post this but can you ban the destruction catalyst. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 4:32 am

i say leave it on till the quarry is fixed
Back to top Go down
tyxy7

PostSubject: Destruction catalyst   I didnt know where to post this but can you ban the destruction catalyst. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:30 pm

But people keep complaining about getting griefed and he have no way to catch them unless we see it so until then we should ban it.
Back to top Go down
dodo459

PostSubject: Re: I didnt know where to post this but can you ban the destruction catalyst.   I didnt know where to post this but can you ban the destruction catalyst. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:21 am

yeah I just saw a disaster area at darters, he had just a small staircase left. I say ban now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I didnt know where to post this but can you ban the destruction catalyst.   I didnt know where to post this but can you ban the destruction catalyst. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I didnt know where to post this but can you ban the destruction catalyst.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TekkitKraft :: Tekkit :: Ban Center :: Ban Logs-
Jump to: