TekkitKraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a brand new Tekkit server with a very friendly staff and user base. We have towny, so you can make your own town or join others that are already there! IP-68.233.236.212:25565

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introducing XxStealth97xX! (Stealth 4 Short)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stealth

Introducing XxStealth97xX! (Stealth 4 Short) Empty
PostSubject: Introducing XxStealth97xX! (Stealth 4 Short)   Introducing XxStealth97xX! (Stealth 4 Short) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:32 pm

Well let's make this as short as possible. I'm Stealth, calm and relaxed guy (For the most part), from server that owner came from, friendly, raider but not a craze for it, well that's about all I can think of for the spur of the moment. I'le add more as time passes if I find it Necessary. I almost forgot derp....

HELLO EVERYONE! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dodo459

PostSubject: Re: Introducing XxStealth97xX! (Stealth 4 Short)   Introducing XxStealth97xX! (Stealth 4 Short) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:22 am

welcome to the server! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Back to top Go down
Stealth

PostSubject: Reply to Dodo   Introducing XxStealth97xX! (Stealth 4 Short) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:38 pm

Thank You! Hopefully we can get along on server. Smile
Back to top Go down
XxStealth97xX

PostSubject: Question   Introducing XxStealth97xX! (Stealth 4 Short) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:39 pm

Why is this not under my name???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing XxStealth97xX! (Stealth 4 Short)   Introducing XxStealth97xX! (Stealth 4 Short) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing XxStealth97xX! (Stealth 4 Short)
Page 1 of 1