TekkitKraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a brand new Tekkit server with a very friendly staff and user base. We have towny, so you can make your own town or join others that are already there! IP-68.233.236.212:25565

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello. I was just wondering what went down last night.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xariu

Hello. I was just wondering what went down last night. Empty
PostSubject: Hello. I was just wondering what went down last night.   Hello. I was just wondering what went down last night. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 5:03 pm

So, after I was banned for alleged hackusations, I found out a few screenies last night.

(Replace the (dot) with a period)
Exhibit 1 : imgur(dot)com/a/tKsJO

Exhibit 2 : imgur(dot)com/a/Bo9gs

I was just wondering why Pablo nuked spawn, lied to me about the Herobrine plugin, summoned lightning and fire all over my volcano, tried to give everyone "Quantom" armor and refused to see my ban appeal, which didn't include a ban log, along with whoever Pablo also banned. Also, through this whole shabam, an unnamed moderator was just standing by.

From your neighborhood justice seeker, Xariu. I just want justice, guys. And explanations.

Have a good day. (Eyewitnesses : 3 people including me + tyxy and Herny)

P.S. Originally, I thought this was one of the 2 greatest servers that ever went down, but then pablo and tyxy came along and just ruined it for me. Sad

Last edited by Xariu on Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:19 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Not enough Info)
Back to top Go down
LilC18

PostSubject: I, for one, would like answers.   Hello. I was just wondering what went down last night. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 5:11 pm

If there is one thing a server must have, it would be good staff. Good staff, like dodo, help you when you ask for it. Good staff don't nuke spawn. Good staff don't ban people without reason, or without any reason besides "They did wrong." Good staff don't teleport people to their death, or follow you around while invisible and breaking things.

Pablo is not a true member of this servers staff. He has done all above with ample proof in screenshots and eye witnesses. He is terribly immature and shouldn't have been given staff in the first place. I know he helped this servers owner with something, but that shouldn't justify in allowing him to terrorize the players.

Just a reminder, your own words: "We are a brand new Tekkit server with a very friendly staff and user base. We have towny, so you can make your own town or join others that are already there!"

Perhaps it's time to re-evaluate the staff.
Back to top Go down
XxStealth97xX

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I was just wondering what went down last night.   Hello. I was just wondering what went down last night. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 6:07 pm

Xariu I didn't know you were gonna post it here man. In a sense this is sort of immature. You could've just taken the issue directly to digits, Instead of posting my screenies and yours here.

Anyways. I agree with all of the above. Sure staff could be allowed their troll derpy time to do whatever but there are still boundaries. Banning people without reason is crossing the boundary. Tping people to death is crossing that boundary. Crashing server multiple times by nuking also crossing that boundary. I mean I probably have no place to speak on staff abuse since I have a history of doing it once or twice. But in my past I abused and caused someone's death. But I didn't tp them to cause their death and make them lose all their hard-earned items like what was done to me last night. I sent the person a pm beforehand telling the person that they were going to be trolled. Of course I know this is bad and doesn't justify what I did but still, I did something to help before my derpfest. Because of it the person didn't lose anything from it and he laughed along with the trollfest because it was funny. It was 3-4 staff members trolling around with members of a town and it was mutual fun.

HOWEVER! This is over the line of a staff member being able to troll around or "have fun" for a little while. This stunt could've cost the server 90% of it's players from either unexplainable bans, or ragequitting from dying by abuse. And it's just overall uncalled for and unnecessary, ESPECIALLY from someone given the rank of staff. Unfair to non-staff players and just flat out stupid (With all due respect).

FINAL COMMENT: Unjust ridiculous actions from staff; clearly not capable of handling the power. Please can something be done cause this person clearly demonstrated he's not worthy of having staff rank or at least those powers that come with the rank he was last night.
Back to top Go down
Xariu

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I was just wondering what went down last night.   Hello. I was just wondering what went down last night. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 8:40 pm

XxStealth97xX wrote:
Xariu I didn't know you were gonna post it here man. In a sense this is sort of immature. You could've just taken the issue directly to digits, Instead of posting my screenies and yours here.

I realize it seems a bit immature, but man, I couldn't take it anymore. I felt like this needed justice and it needed it as soon as possible. I needed a way to actually get the message across.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I was just wondering what went down last night.   Hello. I was just wondering what went down last night. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello. I was just wondering what went down last night.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TekkitKraft :: Tekkit :: Server Information-
Jump to: