TekkitKraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a brand new Tekkit server with a very friendly staff and user base. We have towny, so you can make your own town or join others that are already there! IP-68.233.236.212:25565

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pablo-The dick head admin with a 9 year old brain

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Herny27

Pablo-The dick head  admin with a 9 year old brain Empty
PostSubject: Pablo-The dick head admin with a 9 year old brain   Pablo-The dick head  admin with a 9 year old brain I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:19 pm

So today i was playing and then the dickhead of the co- "Owner" not really, more like a kid with a fancy title, Blamed me on taking his crap when i didnt even want to live there, /kill'ed me when i said i didnt want to live there. So here we go, The second time is when pablo just messes with your inventory and takes crap out of your alchemy bag, REAL mature for a co-owner, or how you say. This co-owner has blown up my base before, then harass me for no reason, and even mess up other peoples houses, WHAT A GREAT FUCKING CO-OWNER.
then i get banned for 1 hour-for counter arguing because perhaps i was winning. Definition of Pablo is-A 9 year old kid with a big title and a few pages of commands and some knowledge of the game itself. I've had it with this dickhead-pigfucker-cocksucker-pussylicker "co-owner"
so just some words before i leave this server-I may leave a few comments on the tekkit forums about this server-Have a fucking nice day.
Back to top Go down
XxStealth97xX

PostSubject: A Sad Day In TekkitKraft   Pablo-The dick head  admin with a 9 year old brain I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 7:10 pm

Second time of hearing about Pablo pissing someone off as a staff-member.
Second time hearing of a member leaving because of it.

Server will never get super popular and booming with close to full server, or will eventually die out if all members keep leaving from staff-related actions.
Back to top Go down
LilC18

PostSubject: My conclusion on Pablo.   Pablo-The dick head  admin with a 9 year old brain I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 4:15 pm

With the time I've spent with Pablo, I've come to the conclusion that he just wants to have fun. Which is great, but it's how he achieves it is my problem. If he wants into your base, there is no stopping him. Does he even try to repair the damage he makes? No he doesn't, he doesn't really care if it makes you waste time on rebuilding. It's all part of him trying to have "fun". When you're in the mood to have "fun" Pablo can be cool, but he doesn't care if you don't want to play. He basically just wants friends, but I don't think he understands that if you abuse people, and their things, they don't want to be anywhere near him.

It's all a matter of what the owner wants to do. He can either demote Pablo and find another coder for his server, or he can watch it burn to the ground. Which is very close to happening.

That's my experiance with Pablo. Could I be wrong? Yes, but he doesn't seem to be trying to prove people wrong.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pablo-The dick head admin with a 9 year old brain   Pablo-The dick head  admin with a 9 year old brain I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 10:08 am

I will talk to him about this.
Back to top Go down
https://tekkitkraft.forumotion.com
__ERROR404__

PostSubject: Re: Pablo-The dick head admin with a 9 year old brain   Pablo-The dick head  admin with a 9 year old brain I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 6:26 pm

this happened to me so I know where he's coming from pablo nuked my house then while I was afk he /kill'ed me then burnt my stuff with a ring of ignition and then took 2 stacks of red matter off me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pablo-The dick head admin with a 9 year old brain   Pablo-The dick head  admin with a 9 year old brain I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pablo-The dick head admin with a 9 year old brain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TekkitKraft :: Tekkit :: Server Information-
Jump to: