TekkitKraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a brand new Tekkit server with a very friendly staff and user base. We have towny, so you can make your own town or join others that are already there! IP-68.233.236.212:25565

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

where is the owner?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dodo459

where is the owner? Empty
PostSubject: where is the owner?   where is the owner? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 11:33 am

I just came back from Rome and all i see is chaos, my factory is damaged and spawn is a huge hole. I'm strongly considering leaving the server. Not because of griefing, griefing is on every server. It's because of a lack of an onwer. the co-onwer pablo is not good from what i hear, he is even bad. we nee a real owner, the staff needs griefing tools. right now i cant ban any griefers because i dont know who did it. If you respond to this and be a proper owner like before, I will stay. otherwise there is no way to keep the server going.
Back to top Go down
Xariu

PostSubject: Re: where is the owner?   where is the owner? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 1:24 pm

The server is dead, bro. Dead. The owner was just melting down from all the stress, and ran away from the problems threatening his server the most.

Tags : Tekkit server 0000000127 theguynextdoor Hatec Macro Tedo7 Beanz1110 Reckless_Soldier
Back to top Go down
dodo459

PostSubject: Re: where is the owner?   where is the owner? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 4:07 pm

yeah its a shame. too bad digits screwed up like that,
i joined 98.243.77.7 now. the owner seems present, the plugins installed right and other people nice. join if you want
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: where is the owner?   where is the owner? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2012 2:57 pm

Xariu wrote:
The server is dead, bro. Dead. The owner was just melting down from all the stress, and ran away from the problems threatening his server the most.

Tags : Tekkit server 0000000127 theguynextdoor Hatec Macro Tedo7 Beanz1110 Reckless_Soldier
Fuck off you are the one that created the stress that I didn't want to deal with.
Back to top Go down
https://tekkitkraft.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where is the owner?   where is the owner? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

where is the owner?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TekkitKraft :: Tekkit :: Server Information-
Jump to: